- SaveOurSeeker.com: Tens of thousands of dollars raised in support of the series.
- Three ads (1, 2) in major entertainment publications (Variety, THR x2)
- Bus Shelter ad
- Hundreds of DVDs donated to public libraries in the US - with support from Terry Goodkind, Craig Horner, and Bridget Regan
- Campaigning at fan conventions (several thousand iTunes downloads and poster giveaways, fan panels, costume parade, etc) - Dragon Con [photos here], RingCon [photos here] and ROMICS [photos here throughout the forum thread and videos here]; NYCC photos are posted on the NYCC thread, and NYCC newsletter that went out to 25,000 people with a banner ad sponsored by the fans [screenshot here].
- International fan videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/LOTSvideo
- Facebook banner ad.
- Your letter can simply be a brief note, so long as it is clear you want more Legend of the Seeker. ;)
- Postcards are both cheap and very effective.
- Be polite in your letters. The person who will read them didn't cancel our show, so we shouldn't treat them as if they did.
- If possible, try to argue that Legend of the Seeker would greatly benifit all parties involved in its resurrection. State that even with poor time slots, lack of promotion and erratic airing schedules, the series still managed to gain millions of dedicated followers. If given a chance, it could be one of the most popular shows currently on television!
Contacts for the week of November 8th-13th.
Michael White [President & CEO]
Chris Long [SVP Entertainment]
Steven F. Roberts [SVP, New Media & Business Development ]
2230 E. Imperial Highway
El Segundo, CA 90245
DirecTV Contact Form
Please select "Programming" > "The 101"
Disney-ABC Domestic Television
500 S. Buena Vista St
Burbank, CA 91521
Please check back later as we continue to publish the schedule.
Thank you for your participation. With your continued help we will succeed!