- SaveOurSeeker.com: Over $36,000 raised in support of the series!
- Three ads [1, 2] in major entertainment publications (Variety, THR x2)
- Bus Shelter ad [photo here]
- Variety.com banner [shown here]
- Google ads [screenshot here]
- Facebook banner [found here]
- Over 400 Season 1 & 2 DVDs donated to public libraries in the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand - with support from Terry Goodkind, Craig Horner, and Bridget Regan!
- International fan videos [LOTSvideo]
- The Seeker Cast podcast [TheSeekerCast.com]
- The Seeker Wall: [SeekerWall.com]
- Fan tables at conventions around the world [calendar here], with several thousand Seeker-themed posters [photo here], bookmarks [photo here] and iTunes downloads given away, plus fan panels, costume parades, etc - Dragon Con 2010 [photos here], RingCon 2010 [photos here], ROMICS 2010, [photos here, videos here], NYCC 2010 [photos here] and NYCC newsletter that went out to 25,000 people with ad sponsored by LotS fans [screenshot here], WonderCon 2011 [photos here], Naples Comicon 2011 [photos here], Big Apple Comic-Con [photos here]. Much more to come!
- A postcard or letter is always the better option, networks are more likely to respond to physical messages rather than digital ones.
- Your letter can simply be a brief note, so long as it is clear you want more Legend of the Seeker. ;)
- Postcards are both cheap and very effective.
- Be polite. The person who will read your message didn't cancel our show, we shouldn't treat them as if they did.
- If possible, try to argue that Legend of the Seeker would greatly benefit all parties involved in its resurrection. State that even with poor time slots, lack of promotion and erratic airing schedules, the series still managed to gain millions of dedicated followers. If given a chance, it could be one of the most popular shows currently on television!
- To request re-runs when we contact networks. Fans in Italy, Sweden and Romania have already succeeded in getting reruns back on the air after campaigning their local stations! Update: LotS is also currently airing on the Disney Channel in Russia.
- We have Terry Goodkind's support! [link]
- To tell the networks that the fan base is growing with 2.5M viewers per episode in Germany and Italy respectively. Legend of the Seeker is currently also airing in France, Finland, Sweden, Romania, and Croatia. The show could have ~10M fans worldwide.
- The November 1st/2011 Tweetathon of #LegendOfTheSeeker trended at #19 Worldwide :) [screenshot]
- To watch and support LotS on Hulu, Netflix, iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, & DVD [SaveOurSeeker.com/store.html]
Contacts for Januray 9th-Febuary 4th
David Nevis, VP of Entertainment
10880 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Chris Albrecht, President
8900 Liberty Circle
Bill Nelson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Santa Monica, CA
David Weiland, Senior Vice President, Programming and TV Channels
BBC Worldwide Ltd
201 Wood Lane
Please join us on twitter for the #CraigHorner tweetathon on Tuesday, January 24th/2012 from 12 noon to 2PM ET. More info can be found on Facebook.
Update 1/22/12: Legend of the Seeker is now airing on the Disney Channel in Russia. With this amazing bit of news, it's now more important than ever to send those letters to ABC!ABC
Disney-ABC Television Group
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Robert Iger, President and CEO
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Jan 30th-Feb 4th
Please Also Stayed tuned to @SaveOurSeeker on Twitter for upcoming information about the #BridgetReganBirthday tweetathon on Friday, February 3rd.
Miriam Holzman, Vice President at Fox Digital Entertainment
Twentieth Century Fox Television
10201 W. Pico Blvd.,
Bldg. 88, Room 30
Los Angeles, CA
3300 W. Olive Ave.
Email: Contact Form
Please note once again that a letter or postcard carries much more weight than an email, tweet or facebook comment. Snail mail is always the best option. If you want to send a Seeker-themed postcard you can find many ready to print cards already made at The Seeker Picture Repository.
Check back later as we continue to publish the schedule. Thank you for your continued support!